Saturday, November 24, 2007

For the Family (close friends included)

Grandpa is crazy about keeping updated on the family and since I left him stranded last time while I was in Iraq, (kinda thought he was going to die, but isn't he always..?) I am writing this blog for him and any of you others that would like to know about my views and life in the Middle East. I can't promise much due to my limited knowledge of that area I am going to be stationed at. It might even be boring and instead of seeing cool pictures and maybe a few videos of me and my buddies blow stuff up you might have to endure with my opinions on the world. I like to keep up on my worldly new, no, not worldly as in Celebrities or Fashion, but worldly in Politics and Conflicts. All we can do is wait and see, I only got a week left in this country so it won't be long.

1 comment:

Glen said...

Hey mark,

Hope you are doing ok over there.
keep us updated and let me know if you need something I will do what I can to get it to you.

I say post up some cool vid's and Pic's me and the guys at work would love to see them. and If you have a problem posting them email me teh pic's and I would be willing to post them up for you. I don't know how your internet thee works but I have a friend over there named John that is in my Car club.
I have to post pic's on our club forums because they don't let him post stuff over 500kb there.

Stay safe Mark and again I can't tell you enough how much I thank what you do over there for the USA.